- It's a win for GE, Section 805 will authorize a second jet engine for the F-35, $44BN wasted.
- Section 1031 affirms use of military force http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ40, which was signed in 2001. They dick with the language, which apparently allows Americans to be detained indefinitely, but the word "disappear", does not appear in the legislation...
- Section 1047 reduces the number of deployed nukes below the number in that treaty with Russia, that the Republicans hated so bad.
- Section 1061 repeals a whole lot of reporting requirements to Congress (including Aircraft/Ship inventory, high deployment numbers, public military munitions sales (WTF?), Military Animal accountability and B-2 Bomber assessment).
- In general, it lets the Military operate with much less oversight and accountability.