Friday, February 17, 2012

Shocker, Ron Paul's No Vote For Middle Class Tax Cut..

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2012/roll072.xml

Ron, could you not toss us little people a bone??  Too worried about the rich people to support us?

I would also note, my "representative", Donna Edwards voted against the bill, because Fed Employees had to take a pay freeze.

Maybe Donna hasn't spent as much time around Federal staff as I have, or maybe more?  Does she know these people in middle or senior positions ALL LIVE IN McMANSIONS dotted around Washington DC?  They are living very well, and have done so for decades. 

Holding off on pay increases will not destroy them, but some might have to do their own house cleaning, instead of hiring illegals.  I hope they can deal with that, I expect they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..