Friday, June 8, 2007

Perfect Launch

The US Space Shuttle Atlantis had a perfect launch a few minutes ago. I tear up at the sight, because I am patriotic and these are a huge win for our country.

I am jacked up that we plan to send people to the moon again, I just hope we find something more meaningful for them to do there this time. I don't know I will live to actually see it happen, but I will watch the progress closely.

It will of course scare people when we start screwing with the moon, which we will. There has to be something up there we can use, which we will. In the next few generations they will have to grapple with rights to the moons of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, which will all be treasures. Liquid Methane lakes, um, what's something like that worth?

We are on the brink of ultimate war or greatness. It will be up to the people at the top to let this all happen nicely, but knowing the animal that in Mankind, I expect you kids will see more war and death. It is our "Nature" to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..