Thursday, January 31, 2008

Training

I was in training for 3 full days this week.

I was amazed at how damn rude some of the people in my organization were. They were carrying on side conversations, some work related and some not. It was going on almost constantly. I even had one guy start one with me and I told him "We can talk at the next break".

It made it really hard to concentrate and I expect it could impact my test score, though I felt pretty good about it after I took the test today. I have to wait a week or so to see if I passed. There was one question that I knew I should have known the answer to, but I just couldn't pull it. I checked after the test was over and I guessed wrong. I am sure I made other bad guesses too.

I am glad it's over, because all the sitting actually made my legs ache! I am used to moving around more.

The point here I guess is, try to be considerate if you are an adult in a training class and don't be a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..