Friday, August 1, 2008

Increase Your Gas Milage

I increased mine by 15 percent by simply driving like I am on a nearly empty gas tank. This means doing things like; coasting (let off the gas and drift up to that stop light), slower starts, staying near the speed limit (why not if I am not in a rush?). It really works. If your car has a Mileage Estimator like mine does, try this. If you don't, just note the mileage between fill ups before and after changing your driving behaviour.

I can't take credit for thinking of this, I heard a guy on The Mike Omera radio show.

Think what would happen if everyone did this? A demand reduction that large would drive gas prices down a lot. The problem is about 85 percent of Americans are medium to high level aggressive drivers and it will never catch on.

Drop me a comment if you try this and if it works for you, pass it on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..