Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eric Holder Can Suck Me



What the hell are you doing Eric?? Blowhard. What about those of us "white" people who have black friends?? I play cards with black people and go to their houses and fix their computers for free. I hired black people (and other races) to work on my team when I was a manager, it wasn't about race you ass...it was about ability.

Why the hell is this asshole setting race relations back to 1967? Eric, did you run this past Obama??

Do you want a race war? If not, shut the hell up and let us rational people (of all races) work our little problems out. You are not helping and you should be removed from office immediately.

Please suck me while my "ethnic" friends watch and kick you in your simple little minded ass. I would love to have 10 minutes of "dialouge" with this bigot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..