Thursday, January 21, 2010

George Bush Wins!!




Roberts and Alito did what the boss wanted, strike down US Campaign finance rules (we will get to abortion later). So let the flood gates open, and all of the big business elect all of the big spenders they want. Sick, because the "Founders" had no idea what power and wealth companies in the country would eventually have. Fucking sick. This is going to be so damn ugly, how's about the "Newt Gingrich for President, by Kraft" campaign? Sound good to you?

I have to say that I don't think I live in the greatest country on earth anymore. I had might as well get out, and let all the big companies just finish jucing all of the money out of you dumbasses.

Keep cutting taxes on the rich, put on your blinders and let them do it, pay $10K a year for your health insurance, great days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..