Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hacked Computer

I would first like to thank the hacker, for letting me know how crappy the security of my setup is.

I would like to thank McAfee, for designing a product that not only did not notice the Trojan, but also let the software disable every security setting on my computer (including McAfee settings, that were "tamper protected").

I would like to thank Belkin, for the top notch security from my N1 Router.

I would like to thank Comcast for providing an Internet connection that is wrought with danger!

I would finally, like to thank Microsoft for creating mediocre firewall and malware protection packages that were themselves hacked.

Update: I would like to further thank Microsoft, for making me install all of the hundreds of updates, before then installing each Service Pack (the SPs includes all those updates...DUH!).

I can live without the Internet at home, if this happens again, I just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..