Friday, July 9, 2010

Google Street View Spies!!

Funny, considering, the car keeps moving, the most it could log, it the fact that an open wireless Internet connection exists. I expect the thought was; Google could map open Wi-Fi at coffee houses?

The fact that they wound up identifying personal (not private) wi-fi areas is not Google's fault. I hate defending the much overgrown Google.

They were [probably] just trying to provide a valid customer service, but to date, I have not heard them admit it. I expect it breaks some law, somewhere.

The FACT is, anyone with an unsecured wireless network is wide open to anyone in the vicinity connecting and riding on their Internet connection. A passing car is the least of their worries, and they should be thankful that this has been brought to their attention.

I would LOVE to be at a Congressional Hearing on this, on the record..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..