Sunday, July 25, 2010

Race

Heard a lot of talk about Race on the political talk shows. It really came down to financial in-equality (it came up every time). To that, I would say: Finish High School! The drop-out rates for minorities is directly correlated to lower pay. Pretty damn simple if you ask me. This also directly correlates to prison demographics. I only heard this mentioned once and no one second the statement.

The White House and Congress can't fix this, it's up to the parents, and they need to step up and take responsibility for their kids.

We need an hour long, annual class, that stresses the statistical results of dropping out of school. It should be shown at Parents Night, at the schools, and should be mandatory if people want their kids in Public Schools.

If I were King...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..