Monday, August 30, 2010

Rubicon/AMC

Interesting tact that AMC has taken, they put episode 1 of Rubicon on their web site (which led me to think, they would eventually post them all (with commercials). But instead, they chose to go with selling them for $3 each on Amazon.

Ok, how fucking retarded are you? After one episode, what makes you think I would pay that money, when you should stream it and insert your own commercials worth $3?

If AMC had announced they were moving to a FEE BASED DOWNLOAD system, I would have recorded the shows. But they didn't do that. Now it is 6 shows into the season, and hey guys, I have lost interest. Way to kill another show that had promise, because toy are greedy and afraid to risk letting your viewers drive advertising.

You just can't let go of "control" and have greedy idiots steering your ship .

Fact is, you have no control; There are so many forums (deep underground) that have all your content for free, why not just take it? Keep driving me towards that end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..