Friday, December 31, 2010

End Of 2010

Last post of the year...maybe?

I guess I would just encourage people to leave a comment here, and let me know who you are.  What you like, and don't.

Looking ahead; 2011 should be a better year, economically, here in the US.  I can only hope Obama can keep eeking out successes, maybe with some valid ideas from Congress (not scummy lobbyists). The big spending has got to stop though.  It's just a matter of a few years, before we CAN'T borrow all that money.  Then the shit will really hit the fan. 

Taxes have to go up, and waste/failed programs need to change, or end.  Once we get rid of the National Debt, we can cut taxes dramatically.  Hopefully Congress will pass a real binding balanced budget rule.  No more over spending..  I don't have a lot of hope though.  America won't fail because of its Constitution, but if it does, it will be because that document didn't account for greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..