Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Smokey And The Bandit

Last night I was wrapping up making dinner and my kid was trolling the free On Demand movies on Cable. He asked me "What is Smokey And The Bandit?"

In short I said; it's retarded, let's watch it!

We did, we laughed. It's funny how something so stupid can be so entertaining. Maybe that's why I stay in my current job? There was some great driving and stunt work. All in all, worth a revisit every 20 yearrs. See you when I hit 65 Burt.

Tonight I watched a Clint Eastwood thriller, Coogans Bluff. Um, well, you can wrap a star in crap and say he’s still a star, but if he’s wrapped in crap it’s a crappy end product. The movie was technically awful; sound, editing, lighting and directing, all crap. It’s a turd you can’t polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..