Saturday, November 22, 2008

Businesses Closing

I had some Birthday cake today (thanks for that) and then went out to get the oil changed in my car.

I pulled up to my local Jiffy Lube only to find it had closed, empty car bays and all the signage gone. I went to get a haircut and found that they were still open for business. I didn't like the cut though, the guy I wound up with does a shoddy job.

I went to grab a sandwich at the local Jerry's Subs shop and found they had closed too. I drove home, I can grab some leftovers there.

I passed no less than seven houses up for sale or rent. These have been on the market for a while and new ones on sale pop up every week.

It's getting a little scary around here and crime is on the rise. I don't know whether to bolt to an EU country or hunker down here and hope it gets better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..