Monday, November 10, 2008

Obama Whitehouse Visit Transcript

GW: "Hey BO, lets lose the chicks."
BO: "Done and done G. See you later Mich".
GW: "Like the look of the place BO?"
BO: "Well, it's really white."
GW: "We have other colors inside..come see."
BO: "Right, sure thing."
(they enter the house)
BO: "Cool fucking rugs!"
GW: "No shit, these fuckers are dang' priceless. Don't step on em'."
BO: "I won't. Man, look at these paintings. Can I change these out or are they nailed down?"
GW: "Shit, I never checked that out, lets pull one down."
(the painting of Harding is ripped from the wall and tossed to the floor).
GW: "He died of a heart attack, never liked that picture, lets kick the shit out of Warren!"
(they kicked the shit out of Warren).
BO: "That was fun, what else do you do for fun around here?"
GW: "I spent the first two weeks sniffing every desk in the place to see if there was anything 'fishy' left behind, but I think Bill cleaned up really good."
BO: "I don't blame him. I watch CSI."
GW: "I have a dart board, I can't play for shit, but it kills time."
BO: "Ooh, can I see that?"
GW: "Yeah, right over here."
BO: "Um, it has a picture of Mahmoud Admini-whatever on it."
GW: "Yeah, we replaced Hussein after the hanging."
BO: (stops and clears his throat...)
GW: "Oh, sorry B, I meant Saddam. You know.."
BO: "Yeah, I was just funning you." (slaps GW on the back).
BO: "Can we see the office?"
GW: "Sure, just don't go inside until the day, it's bad luck like a new married bitch."
BO: "Really? I had no fucking idea."
GW: "I think Hillary can attest to that being true."
BO: "I don't talk to her, but I will take your word for it."
GW: "Want to see the bowling alley?"
BO: "Uh, no."
GW: (now speaking to the press) "Closed session from here on out guys, we have to talk about them UFOs." (and they left...)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/us/politics/11transition.html?hp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..