Saturday, June 27, 2009

21 Guns

I get were GreenDay is coming from in the song 21 Guns, on their new CD. Peace, peace and passiv-ism.

Great ideas if we don't have people shooting at us.

I guess I would just remind you Billy Joe, the only way you can air a song that disrespects the "pride" American service men/women share, is because of what they themselves have done. Show a little fucking respect, or move to Iran. Dickhead.

What's worse about Billy Joe is the little cocoon he lives in, where he gets to dictate what everyone else should be doing. Sitting in his ultra modern home where there is no "static". Getting millions for his music, which is just "counter hate". Quoting myself there..it's hating for the sake of hating and not because ANYTHING bad ever happened to you due to a war or related conflict. Shithead.

If you want to do something besides bitching obout things, champion educating everyone on Earth to at least the 10th grade. Then watch dictators and communism fall apart. The problem there is, it's a double edge sword. With education comes corruption and greed. Tough call, eh?

Outside of that, I like the new CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..