Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Had To Call The Cops Last Night


Some drunk dummy was trying to get in my house last night. Why mine instead of any other is beyond me. I came down at 4AM and heard the door being pushed. I shouted, who are you, what do you want? Nothing. I looked through the peep hole and it was a white guy in plain clothes.

I yelled I was calling the Police, shut off the outside lightand went upstairs. I called and gave the dispatch the description and they stayed on the line while I described the guy weaving up and down my walkway. He called me a pussy and tried to hold his arms up like he wanted a fight.

After about 10 minutes the guy walked away and I went to the back of the house and watched the guy walk into the field.

A little later a cop rang the bell and told me he had picked up the guy, he was in the car. The guy had said he was from South Carolina and had no idea how he had gotten there. I asked the officer if he could charge him with drunk and disorderly, or attemted breaking and entering. Since there was no damage, he was going to have to ask his boss.

I told him to tell the vagrant that if he had gotten in, his brains would probably be splattered all over my living room. The cop just smiled and left. I don't know where to shoot to disable someone, so I would go for a head shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..