Friday, June 12, 2009

The NHL Sucks

If you happen to be a "fan" of Hockey, I am sure you have watched this playoff season joke, that was the rise of the Pittsburgh Pigeons winning the Stanley Cup.

I have never seen a bigger bunch of "paid off" refs in my entire life. You couldn't spit without having another penalty call go in the favor of Pen. Pitiful to watch, but it's "great for the game", because Pittsburgh hasn't won the cup under the control of Mario Lemur.

Enjoy the win, especially the "golden boy" Bing Crosby. A silver cup on a silver platter...

I guess it doesn't matter to the NHL that they have managed to disillusion some pretty big hockey towns (Washington, Detroit), as this all transpired?? Good luck to you and your rigged gaming mantra, I can't wait to watch the fans bleed away from this (now) fake sport.

I feel most sorry for the players who had wins snatched away by paid off ref calls, try calling the Ice Capades? The sloppy stick work will probably land you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..