Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Health Choices Administration??

The Senate Healthcare Bill:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c111:1:./temp/~c1115js4qd:e1212:
Do we need a new heathcare administration? The Senate is going beyond their mission here...

I love this;

SEC. 155. SEVERABILITY.
If any provision of this Act, or any application of such provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be unconstitutional, the remainder of the provisions of this Act and the application of the provision to any other person or circumstance shall not be affected.

No accountability....

In trying to read this bill, they refer to parts way at the end in the beginning, and parts at the beginning way at the end. Makes my head spin and I can't wrap my little head around it.

So much for "transparency"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..