Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Abortion Laws Don’t Stop Abortions (Duh)


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8305217.stm
Like most people, I hate abortions. I advocate for educating parents on dealing with teen sex issues, it's obvious a lot of parents (many are good old Roman Catholics) have no clue on how to deal with this; And their children. I was one of them.

Educating the kids is great, but the parents have to back that up, and need to know what to do and say before the situation ever arises...

But banning abortions just sends people into the underground to seek out illegal and dangerous abortions, which often result in worse injury to the mothers who get them. The SAD thing is, a lot of those good old Roman Catholics think it's OK for that to happen. This goes against everything the bible stands for and is just one of the reasons I lost my religion..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..