Thursday, October 22, 2009

Somer Thompson, Body Found

http://savannahnow.com/latest-news/2009-10-22/sheriff-clothes-birthmark-id-fla-girls-body
This turns my stomache, and you know they will find sexual abuse.

A tip to the law enforcement, think of a wasp. They catch their prey and take them to their lair.

The 30 mile drive to Orange Park and back to Folkston would take a bit more than an hour. The perpetrator most likely works around Jacksonville FL, but lives or lived inside Folkston GA, near the landfill (it's a dirt road with no sign that I saw). Definitely a male, I think white/hispanic (just my inkling).

If he is working, it will be in a construction job or landscaping. They get off early and would be able to stalk a school at 3PM. He could be unemployed and just lurked until he found a target.

View Larger MapCallahan is right in the middle between Orange Park and Folkston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..