Monday, August 2, 2010

A Real Dream Last Night

I am leaving some place, and at a red light. I turn right and start driving, but the person to my left turns the same way, but into oncoming traffic. It's dark, just getting to be morning, I keep pace with the car, wanting to see what happens.

A few moments later, the car turns left into a business just as an oncoming car nearly hits it. I cross the road and "appear" near to the young lady who had been driving. She is utterly beautiful and talking to two equally stunning women (all brunettes dressed for a night out).

I somehow realize we are standing in front of a restaurant, painted white. She is going on about how ugly she is, and after a few seconds notices the look of disbelief on my face. All 3 ladies pause and look at me questioningly. As I walk past them, I say "You all look like a 9 out of 10 to me".

One of the trio asks "Why not a 10?". I answer, "Because you are standing in the dark talking about how ugly you are."

I would like to think, if this was real I would get at least one phone number. Just then, the song of a very vocal a Robin, outside the window, woke me up. Good thing, I had forgotten to set my alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..