Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eurovision 2011 (Part 1)

First, I hate the "horns" on the video intros/exit...

Nadine Beiler (Austria) has a great voice, but I hated her song..

Ell & Nikki (Azerbaijan) sound good and have a cute video. I wouldn't mind hearing them sing without all the production...


Belarus manages (once again) to put up a great voice, but a losing song....they have never won Eurovision.

Anastasiya Vinnikova is very cute though.

Yes, a "fun song"..Belgium:

They won't win (or will they?), but it's creative!

Dino Merlin (Bosnia & Herzegovina) keep the Gipsy alive

I know, the would curse me for calling them Gipsys.

Not my cup of tea, but Poli Genova (Bulgaria) would fit right in on the US top 40.


I liked all the hookers in Croatia video. Cyprus was crap.. I don't have enough bubble gum to listen to the Denmark entry.

Estonia gets a nod just for incorporating a Magic Trick!

I love Magic.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..