Thursday, May 19, 2011

Isearel's Borders


If you look around online, you will see all kinds of versions of the Palestine/Israel borders.  The one above seems close to what I see on valid maps.  So President Obama wants to roll back borders to 1967, when I was five.  So was Obama.  The borders today have a lot less orange, than the image to the right, above.

If I were King, I would carve out a plot of land in Arizona, and give Israel a 200x30 mile stretch of land, to call "home" (a lot more land than they have now).  We could relocate the remnants of the wailing wall too.  Just a thought, one that would end the middle east conflicts.  Well, at least as Jews go, I think the Muslim's (I only use "Muslim" to encapsulate Persian and Arabs) would find something else to be pissed about.  I also know it's sensitive to relate Arabs to Persians, but you are all so inter-related.  Like Mormons, Catholics and Baptists are in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..