Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks For Screwing My 401K

Congress, once again, let's America down;

It wasn't just the Joint Select Committee ("Super Committee") to thank for this. It was a "team effort" by the House and Senate "leadership" (ahem), with help from Grover and pressure from rich campaign donors.

I don't know about you, but if I see a name below my Congress-woman/Senator's, on the ballot, whoever it is gets my vote. Between the insider trading/massive benefits/speaking fees, these people are gaming what Congress was meant to be. They are all there now, just to get rich.

If there are real exceptions to that, speak up. Take a pay cut. Put your reimbursements/work expenses on your web page.

It is true, if Congress took the next year off, the country would be in a better place.  They just make it worse, again, a team effort.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..