Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Democrats buckle

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6688973.stm

The sad thing is, I had to get the news from BBC! Ok, so the Dems are ever concerned over the Pubs brandishing the "they didn't support the troops" sword in 2008. Now they can't, I guess.

The Pubs are screwed anyway, from what I am hearing. All of the hardcore evangelist's don't like Rudy and he is #1 in the Polls. They are saying they will stay home in 2008. So the Dems should sweep into full control, yes? I doubt it, I might even vote for Rudy, he is really an Independent, not a Pub. Our system always has the notion to right itself, but it is a mess being split so closely in Congress. They should call it Regress, because they can't get much of anything done.

I find it funny that the Dems are completely ignoring their "word" (or promise) to not go crazy with investigations and hearings. It's been a maelstrom, but the Pubs had it coming. Still the Dems broke the promise, or OK, agreement.

I have only been able to view 1/2 of the Monica Goodling fiasco, but it looks like a total washout so far. All those Bloggers that bashed her have to eat a big steaming pile of Crow (get some salt). I love reading "facts" based on hear say. Dummies, and you who bought into that crap are no better than the 911 conspiracy theorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..