Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So You Try To Do Something Nice…

A gal friend of mine has another gal friend from work who is looking for some “attention”, so she says. Me, the nice guy, offers to take her out for a nice night out (Dinner, Movie and a hard Bang) and she fucking passes.

Man, you throw yourself out there like the “shining knight” there to “save the damsel” and just get stepped on like that?? I think I am a pretty good looking for my age, 44. The hard up one is 23. I don’t see the problem, she isn’t all that hot, but I think she’s cute. I have banged early 20 something girls as late as my mid 30’s. I think I still have it in me to manage.

So now I sit alone tonight, listening to The Beatles – Hard Days Night and have to wonder how John Lennon could have called this “drivel”. Actual quote, from right before the band broke up. John was a bit of a pretentious ass towards the end.

That has nothing to do with the rest of the post, does it? Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..