Monday, December 10, 2007

Al Gory Is At It Again…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7136755.stm

A quote; “We, the human race, are confronting a planetary emergency - a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential even as we gather here,"

Umm...planetary emergency? I just see it as cold as heck here in my part of the world. How are things were you are? If you are near the ocean, have you seen the water rising? I have been to several beaches and they look about the same every year I go. What gives Al?

Another; “We are what is wrong, and we must make it right."

Ok, stop breathing dude. That might help.

Panic panic panic, let’s dish some panic. Make another movie. Scare the people into belief. Scare the crap out of them until they bend to Al’s beliefs. The last time something like this happened, the offender was Hitler.

Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..