Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was Great!

The second dog survived the Holiday, but is not doing at all well. He is very depressed and so freaked out he is shedding all his fur. I am counting the days.

I got the dog crap in the back yard picked up, as it was sunny and warm.

I got the basement cleaned and organized. The pile of intertwined cables dating back to the Nintendo NES (seriously) were a nightmare to untangle.



I also got some dusting and the first 1/2 of Apocalypse Now Redux in (what is Redux anyway?). What the hell were they thinking with that movie? They added two innocuous deleted scenes and moved the closing shot (from the original 70MM release) to the opening of the movie? That's it? A little too fartsy, not enough artsy. Do I sound gay here?

Today was the first day back to work since last Friday and I found out, I am the ONLY PERSON ON MY TEAM that will be in most of the rest of the week. It's pretty quiet, so no big deal, I just like justifying the CAPS. I have been reading a lot of news and listening to music...and working of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..