Friday, December 7, 2007

Blind Date

It wasn't really a "date", but more a meet and greet. We had a mutual friend there, which is butt uncomfortable, though I was thankful in the end. The gal seemed nice enough, but I felt no physical attraction, which is the one thing that leads to all the other emotions one might emit.

I won't be mean or say anything demeaning, but this girl kept using the "C" word, which totally put me off. It was a "C" this and "C" that. I couldn't believe it.

I have never heard someone use the word "Church" so many times at one dinner, except maybe when I was an alter boy. I knew there was no real compatibility to be had here. I am not a church-goer and will never be one again. It's not the way I roll, but it got me thinking about a bit of my past.

To all the church people who might read this and think "I will pray for his soul", just don't, not for me. I know way way way more people who go to church every Sunday...every Sunday, who sin, who are evil at heart, who don't know they are evil or do and don't care. They are there with you every Sunday in your pretty little church, singing, praying, kneeling and taking communion. Just to wind up awash in human sin the next morning. Church is a show to them, like one on TV.

They make a mockery of all religions and that is why I have chosen to follow my own spirit. Those that pray to your God (whatever one you like) are mostly corrupt. I can only follow my own heart and hope I stay mostly on a good path.

I do try, but the path is bumpy and jogs left or right at times. Oh, right, that's the fate of humanity!

Tangent over...
What I really mean to say is, I just want to find someone that I find to be "normal".

WARNING:: Prophetic Moment;

I like to think that everyone on earth is utterly insane, as viewed by most people and that "true love" is finding someone who is insane just like you are, which in perspective IS normal. Enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..