Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dallas Gave Up

I don't normally talk American Football on my blog, but this day was extraordinary.

Ball-less (Dallas) Cowboys actually quit, threw in the towel, bent over and took it like a man. I have never seen the team do that in my life. I am not a "fan" of theirs, but it was sad to watch. I am sure the guys on the team who make millions of dollars a year will be fine with it ("We didn't start our best line-up" will be the quote), but the guys in the trenches can not be happy.

It will demoralize the team and probably end their hopes for a productive post-season. They had a whopping 1 yard rushing, an all-time team low.

I was real happy to see Brad Johnson get the ball and play as usual; He's the best player an opposing team would ever want at QB in the NFL.

Like I said I am not a "fan" of Dallas or the Redskins, but seeing the pompus Dallas fans deflated is the best New Years present I could ever have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..