Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hillary Should Withdraw

Miss Clinton had her chance and is losing handily, but will she ever quit? No, it's not like her to do that. I guess that is a good quality most of the time, like when you are washing your car on a really hot day. Or trying to dig a certain sized hole. Keep plugging away till you get it done, great.

Politics are very different. If you are losing, you drop out. Hill can't do that. She will pound away at Delegates to get their nominations and like a Pit bull, never quit. She just stamps her feet like a two year old spoiled brat and is annoying the hell out of me.

I think back to the 90's and the feelings I had at the tail end of the first Clinton Presidency and I cringe. I felt so sick to my stomach over the embarrassment they were to the office and America. I don't want that again.

Please enjoy your Senator-ship and drop out now Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..