Friday, March 14, 2008

Iran Is Funny

What exactly does "If we have not focused on problematic parts of that report so much so far it has been because we have not intended to ignore its positive points due to the existence of its weak points." mean? Uh, is it a translation problem or confusing and ducking the issue of their Nuclear programs?

From the IRNA Web site; http://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-24/0803141154155225.htm

I don't make this stuff up...

I love the fact that Iran has disqualified any rational candidates for President because they were not "Islamic enough". It would be like US telling a candidate that they were not "Catholic" enough. We wouldn't mind that, would we?

I feel so sorry for the majority of the people of Iran. I know several Iranian Americans and they praise the culture and beauty of their country. I don't doubt them a bit, but I am baffled when they say the "government is crazy".

They need another revolution. The question is, who bank-rolls it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..