Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Have No Kids

My youngest son turned 18 over the weekend. I am no longer over the barrel of being responsible for kids! They are both adults now and on their own, well kind of. The youngest is still in High school, so I won't kick him out yet. I actually expect to help him a lot with College and his first car, two things I never had help with myself (which is fine).

I took him (center) and 2 of his friends to Dave and Busters. There's $110 I will never get back.
http://home.comcast.net/~bozthx/Photo/P3080010.JPG

His older brother stopped by a few minutes ago, but the boy is off playing video games at a friend's house. Nice to see the oldest son in person. Seems he's doing well.

Man I feel old, as does my back; after picking up dog crap this afternoon. Time to get that new Will signed, removing my X completely from my life :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..