Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bit Torrent

If you have ever used a file sharing application, you know that about a year and a half ago, if you were in the USA, you were getting beaten down every time you fired it up. Guess where these attacks are coming from??? China.

I like to use this medium to preview an assortment of media, audio, video and assorted digital. If I like it, I buy it.

I also sometimes find things I can not buy, but like a lot. Read my blog from last summer about music. A lot of that is not purchasable in the USA.

I notice that now, when the Beijing Olympics are near, these attacks have waned sharply. I expect China is doing all it can to divert attention to it's governments gropings into the US mainstream society and overt hacking attempts of everything and anything US.

It is solid proof to me that they are behind all this Internet mayhem and should be held accountable, but the US and the UN have NO BALLS. Big fat Pussies.

Instead, we invite the Chinese to come to the US and get training on Navy and Army drills/technology. It's the exact same thing we did for a little country called Iran before 1979. It gets/got no press coverage and I could puke over it all.

The 3rd world war will be with China and the real scary part is that 1/3 of our enemies in this fight are already US citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..