Monday, September 15, 2008

$38 Million Dollars??

Do you think this might be a scam???

Attn: Sir,
I am Mr. Alison Gambo., a director with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I have a deal of US$38 million that needs to be transferred into your bank account; this deal is an over invoiced contract sum, which is now approved for payment/transfer.
I need your help to join me work it out together for our mutual benefit. There is no risk involved. You will be detailed as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness.
Await your response.
Regards.
Mr. Alison Gambo.


Seems legit to me. I will have to send him all of my bank info and SSN right away. When I get the cash, this Blog will die!

It's funny, these guys are getting lazier and lazier, they used to fold some sob story into these emails, now it's just a flat line....

Kidding. If you like (and I highly recommend it), you can follow along as a group of people here in the states trick one of these scammers into a living nightmare. I have not laughed so hard in a long time, the audio and emails are priceless. As you read though the posts, you will figure out who the "principals" are, so you can ignore the lurkers. It's a must read/see/hear.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..