Friday, September 26, 2008

I LOVE John McCain

I just watched the first debate and all I could think about was, get this guy a bed and some tea and crackers. He is so feeble that I am worried for his health. A great US hero, trying too hard I think??

Please do John and his family a favor and just don't vote at all if you are in his corner. I love the guy, but the comb over is not working and his posture is worse than my 83 year old grandmother. He has done his part over and over and the great patriot needs a rest, and does not know it.

Do your part to save John McCain and don't vote for anyone Republican and let John get some much needed rest and retirement. If you vote for JM, you are putting your stamp on his death certificate! It's on your head. I am voting independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..