Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Obama Jokes Cut From Dinner

Obama jokes that were cut from that Correspondent's Dinner over the weekend....
These were leaked to me by a source I can not reveal:

Man, talk about "switching sides", first Larry Craig, now Arlen Specter...

I wanted to retain Dana Perino as Press Secretary, but she has a terrible gag reflex. Robert Gibbs is great, isn't he?!

Dick Cheney seems to really be worried about the country these days, very vocal. I am glad to see he has learned to show some interest now.

We are serious about cutting costs here in the White House, why do you think I hired a Jew as Chief Of Staff?

Did you know I bought Hillary a push up Bra? Bill didn't say "thanks", but James B. Steinberg did.

These are bad jokes, please don't attack me and try to get a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..