Friday, September 18, 2009

Unemployed - Week 2

Well, I finished the Living Room, still waiting for the curtains I ordered. I will post pics when I get them up next week.

I went for an interview at BAE today, it was a real easy one, probably because my Resume fits nicely into the position. The HR person I was supposed to meet was not in, so it started off with a lot of waiting in the lobby, bit finished up ok.

Closing out my SAIC job was a pain in the ass. They couldn't figure out how to get the last timecard done and took a lot of calls/emails to sort out. Dummies. I still haven't received the package they said they were mailing to me either.

I finished scanning all of the slides my Dad sent me, over 400. That's my Mom below (sooo pretty). I burned CDs and sent them off to the family that have computers.


Pretty good week, the air has cooled and I don't have to run the AC. Save some scratch....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..