Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dear Jesus…

I thought I would drop you a note asking for a little favor. Here on the central East Coast of the USA, we are having a heck of a drought. No rain in ages, in most places and the little we have had, has been scattered. The grass is all brown.

I know it’s really up to your Dad, but doesn’t he think the UK and China have had more than their fair share, to the point that it’s a detriment?? Come on Bro (and I think I can call you that, since “We are all children of God”), throw me a bone dude.

Oh, and can you do something about the bit of Carbon in the air, just to get Al Gorey to shut up? Ya know, snap your fingers like Jeannie used to do, http://www.idreamofjeannie.com . It's freaking the guy out and I worry about him making too much money off his "panic" scam. It might corrupt him!

If you can put a bug in your Dad’s ear, I would appreciate it and thanks for your time Bro.

Boz…Out….

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro, I have to say thanks for the smattering of rain since this post, but it's not cutting the mustard.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a note..