Monday, July 2, 2007

Has al-Qaeda has gotten wimpy?

I say yes. If the best they can do are little car bombs, I have to say they have lost their bite and are now just a nuisance. The taking of life on such a small scale is futile (though bad), which will eventually sink in. When they run out of fanatics willing to die in these minimally spectacular attacks, they will just go away.

If you look at their organization, they are spread out all over the globe. Mistake number 1. What “force” has ever been effective in that posture? With today’s communications monitoring ability, they will have no chance of coordinating a large attack almost anywhere.

The last big holy war that I can think of was the Catholic Crusades. That was a nice one. They were terrible, but successful, because of their sheer size.

Another mistake al-Qaeda makes is lack of a clear message. If they sent a quick note saying why they are doing what they do to us, it might have more impact. I know they are mad about Israel and non-Muslims on “their land”. To that I would say, why are so many Muslims on my land (or any land outside the Middle East)?

What are they getting away from? Uh, DUH!! Maybe extremists? So how much good are you doing when your own people abandon their homeland? Come on guys, wake up. You are losing. If you would like to come speak to your Cell in person, please let me know. You will have to cover travel and lodging, but I have no speaking fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..