Friday, September 21, 2007

The Arctic Icecap is TOAST.

Oh my GOD!! What are we going to do!!?? The Polar Icecap is melting!! We are all going to die!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7006640.stm

So this ice study from 1979 till today is stunning! I am completely on board with this being directly related to my car and George Bush. Maybe Carl Rove and Dick Cheney too. I feel terrible and have thrown my car keys into the lake. Oh, wait…is that polluting? Will that battery in the unlock thing do more damage in the water? Crap, I will take a swim after I finish this.

The 28 year analysis is pretty stunning, isn’t it? Hmm, 28 years. Hmm, that’s more than 1/3 of my life expectancy, so that is a long time to study it, right? So this must be a big deal, right?

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO!

The Earth has been around for 4.7 Billion years! http://www.historyoftheuniverse.com/earthori.html This dinky study of .0000000006% of the years of the world’s history is utterly useless in the “War Against – Carbon Kills You” (WACKY). It’s factual, yes, but simply means the earth is again changing. I mentioned before that most of Greenland used to be forested ages ago and is now under hundreds of meters of ice. So it was warmer in the north way before man ever showed his face on earth, what if it’s just going back to that?

What if it's natural? Please think...and don't panic!!! We can clean up the air in time, don't throw your car keys in the lake too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..