Thursday, September 6, 2007

Global Cooling.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2007/s2914.htm

Today, my favorite branch of the US Government, NODUH (NOAA) has predicted the Pacific Ocean is slipping into a La NiƱa. This is a situation where the largest Ocean in the world gets colder to usual. How can this happen now, in Al Gorey’s overheating world?!

Damn you Pacific Ocean, heat up and help spread the panic like everyone else is!! You know this will of course, get –NO-- press coverage in the US or the rest of the civilized world. Why would that be?? Because the media feeds off the panic and frenzy that the term “global warming” causes. It’s ratings magic. Global Cooling is a bust...

The story also says this will result in wetter conditions in the US North West and “drier-than-normal conditions in the already drought-stricken southwestern U. S.”. Um, do these guys read the headlines, or their own reports? I do believe much of the southwest US has been ridden with floods all summer??? Heard of Lake Texas?

I dunno, this is all making me sick to my stomach and the Global Warning freaks like to say it’s a wild variation caused by high Carbon levels in the air. I am thinking I might plop my head in the sand and sun tan my butt in all the abundant sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..