Friday, October 24, 2008

How's Your Market??

Well, the world wide markets lost about 4% of their total value today. If anyone is paying attention to this, that rate of decline will drop the entire market system to zero in 25 business days.

Actually, it might be some time longer because that 4% becomes less and less every business day, like a water slide going ever downward.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7688202.stm

I am just glad I cashed out my 401K three years ago. I took a tax hit for sure, but nothing like what all you people are losing in the last few months. I still plan to retire at 60 years old and take a year off work some time soon and take up traveling.

Um, keep voting Republican. Go ahead. Once the upper middle class finally realize what is really happening here, this will all stop. There are Poor People out there, you just never see them from your McMansions.

Oh and we might want to take a lesson from Russia and shut down the markets until we can figure out how to stop this. Everyone is "speculating" which is why I hate the markets totally. I would abolish them as King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..