Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Don't Hate Latinos

I really don't, but if you can't speak or read English, you should not be allowed to vote in the US. Why the hell is the voter ballot in English and Spanish??

http://www.mdelections.org/voter_registration/v2/general_2008/Montgomery/BS%202.pdf

Last time I checked, the oath of citizenship is given in English, right??

Oh, I am also sick and tired of "Press one for English" when I call a business. Make it "press 1 for Spanish".

On the Montgomery County MD Ballot, Question A is misleading. It will allow the County to spend money on landfills, sewage trenching and a telephone company I have never heard of. Vote that down! On Question B I will vote yes, because it will be harder (or impossible) for the Council to raise property taxes and force them to rethink the overall budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..