Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not A Lot Of New News Today

So I figured I would just drop a little personal update. I taught a 3 hour Customer Service class today. It went pretty well, considering no one wanted to be in the class, it is mandatory (a captive audience). It was in the afternoon and at a work location far from my office, a bit of a hassle to get to.

We do these little surveys and everyone complained it was too long, so I am going to try to push to reduce it to 2 hours. Most everyone liked me as an instructor, but a few thought it was a waste of time. They did appreciate my "volunteering" (my boss did that actually) to take time out to do the class.

I am teaching two more this month and who knows how many in November and December.

Another dude taught the same class yesterday and I hear it went really bad. I will talk to him about lightening things up and getting people to laugh a bit. I was doing some schtick and the class appreciated it and laughed a lot, or at least some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..