Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Obama Show

It was funny to see a bunch of McCain ads right before the show. Watch that wallet dude, you have 5 more days.

Anyway, it was well produced and mixed, great music backing. It was really just the same messages I have already heard, which are many and vary in subject. Obama hit all the points, which is important. Much better than hearing "Joe The Plumber" and "Spread The Wealth" over and over.

I guess I will just count the days, vote and wait till next Wednesday morning to hear the news. One cool thing is Maryland has early voting up for a vote, which I will do. I expect this coming Tuesday will be a little nuts at the polling station. I plan on leaving work early to go vote during what is traditionally a slow period. I hate seeing all the signs at the location in English and Spanish though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..