Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I wanted to post Vitro Part 2…

My work didn’t include any insructions with the new VPN client, so I can’t get it installed today, because the file is on my work Laptop (which I use at home on weekends, when I am not on the clock and just monitor work communications).
No big deal, no one reads this anyway. I blame the few who do read it for not speading the word. I might care more if I had more readers.

So tonight, I will just spew.

The dogs I have crapped all over my livingroom and dining room last night. I have previously established that they are not MY dogs, but are in fact the property of an X-galfriend, who left me and left me the dogs. Why won’t they sit in one spot and do that though?? No, they have to go all over the place. I won’t let me house be their tiolet, no way.

They are near death at this point. It will be a humane legal death, by injection, by professionals in killing animals, the Humane Society. I told my son tonight that I was ready to take them to their fate right now, but he said no. I told him he will have to set his alarm for 2:30AM to get up and let the beast’s out and he agreed. It is a noble gesture on his part to do that. Maybe it will help, but I doubt it.

I figure I have housed, fed and paid for medical treatment for the two dogs for about 9 years, which is 9 years longer thatn they would have had at all, no one else would have adopted them both (brothers). I figure it has cost me $10,000 or more to care for the ingrates, so I don’t at all feel bad about nearing the point that they get put down for good. I gave them 9 years they wouldn’t have had otherwise, pretty generous I think.

They have to be 14 or so years old now, but I don’t know for sure, because the Humane Society didn’t know their age when she got them. So that’s that. I will let you know when they are put under.

I wanted to also mention “K” at work. After today, I have to say she is the only one on my team who I really connect with professionally at this point and actually “get’s it”. If she left, I would lose all hope and turn to Yoda and say “That girl is our last hope”. And he would say “No, there is another…” Then it would fade out like my hopes. But there might be another…
I will have to wait for Episode 3 to find out, which starts October 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..