Friday, April 25, 2008

Pile On...

Bad enough with the Ant problem yesterday, my son failed his drivers test for the second time and the dog (not mine, I would trade that CD I "kept from my X gal" for the dog in a second) is vomiting all over the house.

I took the dog (15 years old +) to the vet today and $200 later, I had a doggie blood test and a box of (free to the vet) sample drugs to qualm the puking. I hate my vet and the dog. I know this sounds terrible, but I wish they would both die. You decide which wish is worse, I can't. I hate them evenly and will NEVER have a pet or vet again.

I just spent a 1/2 hour vacuuming the living room and the puke is fused to the carpet. It will take a steam cleaner to fix, but I hope to just replace all of the carpet SOON! I think you get the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..