Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Hate Bail-Outs

I know it's impacting the "world economy", but why the hell do I have to pay 1/2 my taxes to interest on the US Deficit, to China and the other 1/2 to stupid assholes who bought more home than they could afford. Screw them, go back to renting. It's too late anyway.

I got all these flyer's in the mail, just like these losers who believed the scams. So I (Mr. Lower Middle Class) has to pay off the "wannabe" middle classes mistakes? I hope this is struck down. I would rather see the world economy fail horrendously and mobs of Americans lynching these loan officers who F-ed a lot of people.

That would be "good ol-Americ'n Jusdice". What the hell, Congress stood by and let this happen in the first place, lets nail some of those asses too. Idiots, Washington politics is so removed from reality that I am astounded the US Government has not been overthrown. Maybe next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note..